Welcome to the resident section of the FSDDS website! FSDDS welcomes all Florida dermatology residents to join our state society for free!
Resident Membership Form
If you are a dermatology resident complete the Resident Membership Form.
Click here to see all of the important things FSDDS has done for dermatology in Florida – and why you should join!
Please feel free to email us with comments or suggestions to make this page useful.
- Dermatology-in-Review study packet and online Question bank dermatologyinreview.com/galderma
- ASDS resident corner Facebook page (also has board review questions) https://www.facebook.com/ASDSResidentCorner
- Dermpath cases and study sets
- Journal of Drugs in Dermatology Resident Rounds Section
- Most residents get a free subscription to the journal (online and paper). Great study information is well presented and summarized in these sections.
Board Specific Resources
- Sima Jain. Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review
- Joel Spitz. Genodermatoses: A Clinical Guide to Genetic Skin Disorders.
- Journal Watch by New England Journal of Medicine: http://www.jwatch.org
- Callen and duVivier color atlases
Congratulations are in order for our fellow physician and colleague, Dr. Ralph Massullo. Dr. Massullo, an active member of the a past president of the Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery and past president of the Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons, was successfully election to the Florida House of Representatives in November and will serve in House District 34. This district includes all of Citrus County and a portion of Hernando County.