Welcome to the resident section of the FSDDS website! FSDDS welcomes all Florida dermatology residents to join our state society for free!
Resident Membership Form
If you are a dermatology resident complete the Resident Membership Form.
Click here to see all of the important things FSDDS has done for dermatology in Florida – and why you should join!
Please feel free to email us with comments or suggestions to make this page useful.
- Dermatology-in-Review study packet and online Question bank dermatologyinreview.com/galderma
- ASDS resident corner Facebook page (also has board review questions) https://www.facebook.com/ASDSResidentCorner
- Dermpath cases and study sets
- Journal of Drugs in Dermatology Resident Rounds Section
- Most residents get a free subscription to the journal (online and paper). Great study information is well presented and summarized in these sections.
Board Specific Resources
- Sima Jain. Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review
- Joel Spitz. Genodermatoses: A Clinical Guide to Genetic Skin Disorders.
- Journal Watch by New England Journal of Medicine: http://www.jwatch.org
- Callen and duVivier color atlases
Steven Rosenberg, MD, Palm Beach - elected vice-chair of the Florida Board of Medicine and Chair of the Board of Medicine and Osteopathic Medicine's Joint Committee on Medical Marijuana.
Ralph Massullo, MD, Lecanto - successfully elected to the Florida House of Representatives in November 2017 and serves in House District 34. This district includes all of Citrus County and a portion of Hernando County.